Monday, January 14, 2013

A Special Birthday Music Monday!

 Fourteen years ago today, one of the greatest loves of my life was born, my beloved son T.J. (or excuse me T.J. is a baby name ;), My son Tim was born today, January 14th back in 1999. So, today I'm doing a special Music Monday just for him.

  Like me he listens to a huge variety of music from all over the world and he changes his favorite song like most people change their underwear. So, I'll share his favorite song of the moment.

   From the Inside By: Linkin Park

  If you really want to be adventurous today, you can check out stuff from all of his favorite bands.

-His favorite American band- Linkin Park

-His favorite Korean band- SHINee- And one of his favorite songs from them.  Replay By: SHINee

-His favorite German band- Tokio Hotel One of his favorite Tokio Hotel songs- Monsoon By: Tokio Hotel

-His favorite Japanese band- Beat Crusaders. His favorite song of theirs from the Anime Beck- Moon on the Water By: Beat Crusaders

  A lot of people loved this song. You can find about a gazillion covers of it on Youtube! Beat Crusaders also does a lot of theme songs for the anime Bleach, which my guys reallllllllllly love. 
 
  I hope you take the time to check out some of his favorites and find some great new bands to listen to. I'm proud to say my son has excellent taste in music. It gives us one thing to agree on! Happy Birthday Sweetheart if you can hear me over the blaring of your IPod. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment