Monday, February 22, 2016

Music Monday with a Remake

As a die hard fan of The Walking Dead, Sunday night is spent fighting zombies. Being the whacked out writer that I am, that also means spending the night fighting them in my dreams. Monday morning and stupid o'clock comes way to soon, making me desperate for a replay of the night without so many zombies and without me resembling the walking dead myself.



  So, how do I get myself going? A lot of French Vanilla Cappuccino and some rock music with a nice beat is the best way to start the work week. Today I'm sharing both the original and a remake of a song. Usually remakes don't go so well, but the South Korean band CN Blue does some really great remakes live once in a while. The original song by The Calling was released back in 2001 and CN Blue sung it at a live event in 2011. Here are both versions, so let me know what you think. I'm not sure which one I love best as both are fantastic.

The Calling- Wherever You Will Go

CN Blue- Wherever You Will Go

No comments:

Post a Comment