Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Monday to Make You Sigh-

  Last week my writing was going pretty well despite the storms interference. The song that kept me going is from a new band that is actually up for Best New Artist MAMA award is Asia. The way some bands are made in Korea is tiered. A group will come out one year and if they do well the company might add a second group to the band. Exo is like that. The seniors are called Exo-M, because their songs are in Mandarin and listed as C-pop for Chinese labels. The new band, which I like best of the two is Exo-K and they sing in Korean.

  I'm a huge fan of K-pop and have been for a number of years now. Most of my favorites come from SM Entertainment.

SM on Facebook

 I love how their songs are a mixture of both different languages and unique sounds. Their videos are interesting, have great graphics and ideas, not to mention they have the best dancers. Oh course, SHINee is my favorite Korean band, but Exo-K is quickly stealing second place for themselves.

SHINee on Facebook

Exo-K on Facebook



  We will definitely have to keep an eye on these kids. With a song like this, give them a few years and they will be able to seduce the panties off almost any woman. I'm a sucker for the L word and in this song it isn't just love, but Happily Ever After too!   **SIGH** So, beautiful, I can't help but love this song and I hope you do too.


What is Love By: Exo-K (with English subs)

P.S. And don't forget starting Friday I will be taking par in to Blog Hops. Remember to stop by and leave comments on both posts. I'll be giving away a copy of One Wish and a copy of Ancient Enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment