Monday, February 8, 2016

Music Monday With a New Start

    Over the last year I've been so busy with working at Michael's, craft fairs and my drama down time that I haven't updated in over a year. I had no idea it had been that long. I've went to do posts a number of times and gotten busy. So starting now, I'm going to put in more effort to keep everyone updated.

    What is happening to my zombie apocalypse book???? That is a good question. I have a few chapters written up and a number of extra scenes, but... Now here is where my inner editor pops up. I started questioning myself way to much. How could that be? Is that scientifically possible? Isn't this rushing it a bit? Why? Why? Why? I do hate myself some days. Shut up brain and just let the story flow. Safe to say, the zombie apocalypse is sitting on the side lines for now. I'm going to let it rest for a few months, then get back to it once I've stopped debating rigor mortis versus natural decomposition.

  Of course, a writer's brain never stops, so while the zombies are napping I am being haunted by this face.
                                                 seo kang joon:

  After seeing this young actor in a drama, I started having vivid nightmares about him being a crazy stalker. Just to get it out of my head I wrote it down and now... Well by now you should know how my nightmares go. I already have a full timeline for the major events in this book, notes written all over and the first two chapters in first draft. Not a bad start at all.

   For our new start, I'd like to share a song from a drama remake that I really like. I've never shared a Thai song before, so I think it is about time. They have some great stuff that is highly underrated.

Oh Baby I - Mike D. Angelo feat. Aom Sushar- Full House 2014 OST


No comments:

Post a Comment