Monday, August 22, 2016

Music Monday to Get You Going

  Shhhh, we're still sleeping. We wish! Nope it is the dreaded Monday morning again and if you are anything like me, then you are seriously dragging ass. My son being the wonderful, hilarious young man he is told me this morning, "Ma look this up and you'll get a good laugh out of it."

  So, just to make him happy I looked up his video on Youtube and I swear I haven't laughed that much in years. If you need a little something to perk you up and help you get a smile on your face to start the day, then you have hit the right place. Watch this video and join me in LMAO.

Image result for big smile

The Salt and Pepper Diner - John Mulaney

  Now, if you listened to the whole video I'm sure you have this song running through your head. So, listen to it and try real hard to hold back your snorting laughter.

What's New Pussycat? Tom Jones

Image result for big smile

No comments:

Post a Comment