Monday, July 15, 2013

#MusicMonday From Russia With Love

  I couldn't help, but use the James Bond reference. It just naturally came out as I typed. This week I thought I would share a song for my Russian readers. Doing some research I came across the Russian band Dima Bilan, who I am told is really popular there in Russian. With a lovely voice and an instant spark of attraction we see a scene unfold of a silly, happy stroll.

I wasn't able to find a translation for the name of this song. Any of my Russian readers want to comment and tell us what, 'Nevozmozhnoe Vozmozhno' means? And is this a popular band or would you suggest someone else?

For everyone else, watch the video and tell us what do you think of this popular Russian band? I really like the feel of this song. The flirting is too cute and what a naughty boy is that one!


Nevomozhnoe Vozmozhno By: Duma Bilan

No comments:

Post a Comment