Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hump Day Hunks Who Pull You Back Again.

  I've finally started to get back into the grove of things. I've been working at an arts and crafts store a few days a week, then spending the rest of the week trying to keep the normal house stuff going too. My son has also started taking Wilton Cake Decorating classes. So we spend a lot of time running back and forth, baking cakes and at the same time working on his cosplay costume for anime club at school.

  But, I couldn't stay away from my writing for long. The aliens from my YA W.I.P. won't let me forget I left them hanging mid book. And once again a cousin is butting in to say they need a story too.  Got's to love the aliens. In my YA book I've went back and reread everything I've written so far and edited it a bit, so I can get my footing again to continue writing it. But, the hero Lee's cousin Kale is asking for attention too, so now I have written up an outline for a second book, which could lead to another series for me. Only time will tell.

  I also have a new project I'm working on. Most of you probably already know, but I'm a huge Asian Drama fan. A friend of mine has a site just for Asian culture, dramas, movies, music, celeb info. She has asked me to write some reviews for her, so I'll be sharing links for that as time goes by. For those who are interested in dramas or would like to learn a bit about Asia, specifically Korea you can check out her site.

Drama Bucks

  If anyone would like to see what my son has created in the Wilton Cake Decorating classes, just let me know and I'd be happy to share pictures that I take after each class.

No comments:

Post a Comment