Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday With Thrills and Chills

 Happy Halloween everyone. So, I managed to get the automail arm put together enough for my son to wear to school today for the anime club, but it isn't finished by any means. The elbow had to be left at home, because it did fit under the upper arm guard. The underarm, side of chest area hasn't managed to be attached yet. His black shirt was to big and had to be cut down, so now I have to go in and cut the under arms to fit him properly. And I still have not managed to find a cape. (I've been to bust to look honestly.) But, the cape/ jacket can wait.


  So, how is everyone's Halloween going or how did it go? Anyone else working on a costume for their kids? Did you dress up? Have a party? Or just stay home and watch creepy horror movies? Last week was my sister's birthday, but today is like her Christmas. Halloween is her favorite time of year. She dresses up, some times has a party, but always decorates like a mad lady. She loves Halloween so much that she had this years costume picked out the day after last Halloween. :) Do you have any family members who live for the spookiest time of the year?


  One of my favorite parts of Halloween, other than seeing all the cute tiny Trick or Treaters, is hearing the Monster Mash. I just love the song. I always have. It makes me smile, so I thought I would share it today. The video from 1973 just makes you want to laugh and roll your eyes at the old timey horror movie effects in it that a fan made. Too funny!



  Happy Halloween everyone and stay safe!



Monster Mash By: Bobby Pickett

No comments:

Post a Comment