Monday, October 7, 2013

Music Monday With a Halo

  I seem to have become obsessed with this song lately. I saw a fan video for one of the Korean singers I like and thought it was sweet. Being a romance writer I'm a sucker for the 'L' word. Not to mention, I've been in the mood to listen to soft sad songs lately for some odd reason.

  Halo By: Beyonce

  How are all my readers doing? Getting excited for Halloween yet? In the store I work in we have a ton of Halloween decorations that have came through lately.  So, I'm excited for Halloween, but don't know what to do with myself this year. My son has gotten to big for Trick or Treating. He has now upgraded to going to Anime conventions and Comic Cons.  So, our challenge and only real Halloween excitement this year will to be to make a costume for the anime character Edward Elric from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. The challenge will be to make his auto mail arm look real without setting off any metal detectors.


What does everyone else have planned for Halloween this year? Any challenges of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment