Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Reupdate!

I'm having some trouble getting my posts to show up in Triberr to be reposted on Twitter. So I'll repost some info. I was supposed to be up for a spotlight last week, but it seems NCP was busy updating their site and making it look better than ever. When the new date for my Author Spotlight comes through, I'll be sure to pass the info on.
For those of you who missed it, my newly released Talkers hit the NCP Best Seller list last week.As of this morning it is still there and I couln't be more thrilled. I hope everyone that buys it, loves it as much as I do. Ritter is the perfect hero, with characteristics that have something for every woman to love. ;) If you haven't read Talkers yet, hurry so you don't miss out and grab your copy today.
 May you always find joy in music and reading and never stop sharing the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment