Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hump Day For One of My Hunks.

  Today is all for my son, who is growing up to be a hunk in his own right. I may be very biased, but he is beautiful. A cute face with dark sandy blond hair a few shades darker than his father's that falls down his nose and past his collar. (And no refuses to cut it.) :-)

  Tonight is once again his Winter Concert at school. But, this year is going to be different. He used to be in band and chorus, but last year he dropped band, tired of toting around first the trumpet, then the heavier baritone. This year he dropped chorus to try something new he was curious about.  Hand chimes! I don't know how I feel about this. We will have to see after tonight's performance how we feel about it.
  
  I'll keep you posted. ;) Maybe I'll  even share a picture, while I'm posting it on Facebook for friends. So, to tiny heroes and hunks in the making. Happy Holidays and may none of us get mowed down in the holiday crowds.

P.S. Don't miss the Puurfect Gifttastic Blog Hop starting Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment