Monday, December 24, 2012

Music Monday for Christmas.

   Since this week's Monday falls on Christmas Eve, I have to share my favorite Christmas song. The Christmas I was working on writing Past Regrets, I was curled upon the couch next to the Christmas tree listening to this song. It made me happy and I sat writing a fantastic scene that just flowed out so beautifully.  To me Christmas means family, so while I was writing I thought about the Hardigan family and what they were missing. That is how I came up with the idea to find twenty scientist who had been kidnapped and cloned by the bad guys and a huge family surprise for the Hardigans.

  From me to you and all your family, this is my favorite song that always makes me think of my grandmother. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and may you all stay safe this holiday season, preferably snuggled down with a great book.

Rockin Around the Christmas Tree By: Brenda Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment