Monday, April 22, 2013

#MusicMonday With a Yawn

  Despite my best efforts I didn't manage to get back here this week. Spring Break was long and tiring, but today the kid is back in school and I am back to work. So, I need a kick in the butt to get me moving. To help wake us up and get us moving, I'm going to share a song I love by my favorite female Japanese singers Anna Tsuchiya.  She will definitely catch your attention if nothing other than the coffee pot does this morning.

Lucy By: Anna Tsuchiya

  Also I jumped the gun on thinking I was having a guest last Thursday. That guest will be stopping by in June. Keep an eye out for it, because this is going to be a repeat guest we've been looking forward to see what she has been working on. Correction- Dianthia will be here July 17th or 26th.

  Happy Monday and may we all survive the long week, with a good book to help us get by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment