Monday, May 13, 2013

#MusicMonday For Some Rocking Germans

 A new discovery has been made for me into the German Rock section. When I say I love music that is an understatement. I have a favorite band in almost every country. In Germany is one of my all time favorite bands Tokio Hotel. But, today I have discovered a new German Rock band that really is worth checking out.  This band is called Zoo Army and they rock out some really great sounds in perfect English. Here is one of their songs live.

Change By: Zoo Army

Later on their lead singer had his own solo career. Here is one of his solo songs.

Out of My Bed By: Gil Ofarim

And apparently he has also been on the German version of the TV show The Voice. I couldn't find any clips in English though. But if you are interested there are a number of clips in German on Youtube. If you are like me and can understand enough German to get by.

Hope you love my new discovery and don't forget the welcome mat is always out for any band who would like to be share. I'm more than happy to help others discover the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment