Monday, May 6, 2013

#MusicMonday With an Open Invitation

  For Music Monday this week. I'd like to offer an invitation to any band that might read my blog or any person who is close to a band. One of my great loves in this life is music. I can't live without listening to music off and on all day every day. I love learning about new music and sharing it. So, to any band who would like to be featured on my site leave me a comment with a way to get in touch with you here find me on Face Book and drop me a comment or send me a message on Twitter. I'll add the links to the end of today's post. Can't wait to see who all is interested in being featured.

  Now for Music Monday... Today I wanted to share the newest single by my favorite Korean band. I've shared some of their songs before, but thought they could use the extra support right now. Right after Easter their lead singer, Kim Jonghyun was in a nasty car accident. He spent a few weeks in the hospital, had to have surgery and was finally released to go home. The production company made the rest of the band keep up with their activities without Jonghyun, including the filming and release of their newest single. Here is Why So Serious? for Jonghyn, wishing you a speedy recovery. The song is great, but it just isn't the same without all five SHINee boys together.

Why So Serious? By- SHINee

SHINee on Face Book- Go and support them too! 3.6 million fans can't be wrong. :)

  For the bands interested in having me feature you (any type of music, from any country), you can find me at the links below.

On Face Book

On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment