Monday, July 30, 2012

Music Monday- Dedicated to My Father-

  07/30- Music For Papa-

  Like I said in yesterday’s Six Sentence Sunday, I am dedicating this week to my father, because his birthday is this Wednesday, August 1st. When I think about my father one song comes to mind. It is a song I have always loved. I remember hot blistering Summer days driving with the windows down singing this along with my father. I would smile happily listening to the smooth sound of his Southern drawl keeping perfect harmony with the radio.

  As I’ve mentioned before, my deep love of music probably comes from him. He listens to so many different things, always willing to listen to something once just to try it out. But the favorite we shared was a love for Oldies music, love songs, sweet jazz numbers and blues deep enough to break the strongest heart.
Here is one of our favorites and the song that made me fall in love with Oldies. For romance there is nothing better than the real original art of love songs.

Fats Domino- Blueberry Hill-

No comments:

Post a Comment