Monday, July 2, 2012

Romance Reviews Sizzling Summer Reads Party- Because Romance is Music to My Ears-

  07/02- Romance Reviews Sizzling Summer Reads Party- Because Romance is Music to My Ears-

  The Sizzling Summer Reads Party starts (July 1) at 12:00am EST. Thank you so much for being a part of this!

  We have more than 400 participating authors and publishers, and that there are more than 400 prizes up for grabs during the whole month of July. Grand prize is a $100 Gift Certificate!

    My Q&A will appear on July 5, from 12:00am EST to 11:59pm EST. This is the Q&A for a giveaway of my newest release Talkers.

  Don't miss this great party!

The Sizzling Summer Reads Party is Here!



Music Monday-
 
  Growing up I heard all sorts of types of music. My brothers listened to everything from Southern Rock to Country, Mom liked country, Grandma was a huge fan of Hee Haw and Blue Grass music, my sister listened to Heavy Metal and old school Hip Hop.

  My Father on the other hand listens to anything without complaint. But, when the music was his choice it was Oldies, jazzy, blues, soul numbers that had you swaying in your seat despite yourself. To me the best love songs are his Oldies tunes. And the one song that screams romance loudest to me is Barry White’s Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love. When a man with such a deep velvet voice sings to you about how he can’t get enough of you, it has to be love.

Can't Get Enough of Your Love By: Barry White

No comments:

Post a Comment