Friday, June 29, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday- #sixsunday

07/01- From Ancient Enemies-

  Lightly Caroline put a hand on Tama's chest. Her eyes widened as he leaned closer to her. This was insane! Men didn't hit on little shy Dr. Hardigan, either they were friendly colleagues or family.

  Now here comes this new man into her world giving her incredible looks, threatening her peaceful world, and making things inside her jitter like never before. And damn him, he looked good enough to eat at the same time.

Get Ancient Enemies Here




    
I'm listing this early, so I don't get busy over the weekend and forget again. I'd hate to miss it again and the good people at sixsentencesunday.com boot me from participating. Please forgive last weeks accident. Schools out and Summer is madness at my house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment