Monday, June 4, 2012

Music Monday

  06/04- Music For Angry Girl Power and the Slightly Heartbroken-

  One of the main ‘theme songs’ I used when writing His Kiss is 99 Times By: Kate Voegele. For the heartbroken, emotionally fearful, tempted and hopeful. Or in other words someone who has been badly hurt, yet finally worked through their pain. When they are ready to move on… This is the song for them.

  The spunky attitude and full on girl power that goes with it doesn’t hurt either. Especially for me. Looking through all my play lists, I’ve noticed I have a lot of angry girl rockers on my list, from bands as hard as Lita Ford, Joan Jett and Pink to the younger variety like The Veronicas, or even a song or two by Meg& Dia, Orianthi and Just Kait. 

99 Times By: Kate Voegele

No comments:

Post a Comment