Monday, June 24, 2013

#MusicMonday for my Ukraine Readers-

  I've noticed I have had quite a few visits from readers in Ukraine. So today to thank them, Music Monday is for them. Doing some research I came across a band that formed in 1994 and is said to be a hugely popular band in Ukraine, known as the best-loved rock band in Ukraine. They are called Okean Elzy or (Океан Ельзи, translation: Elza's Ocean) and you can find out more info on them- HERE!

Have a listen and tell me what you think- Let Me Go By: Okean Elzy

  So, to all my Ukraine readers, is this band really that popular? Do you know a band you like more and would love to recommend it to us? Then leave me a comment or even a link to another video I missed on Youtube.  I love learning about different music and all the readers that stop by appreciate learning about it too. So, share a little of your culture with us. And thanks to everyone for taking the time to read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment