Monday, June 3, 2013

#MusicMonday for Surprising Early Summer Weather-

  All weekend the weather here in New England has been nuts, upper 80's and even 90's and humid as all get out. If I didn't know better I could have sworn I was back in the South. Today on the other hand, though there is a possibility it will hit the upper 70's, its raining its butt off. My usual morning walk was accompanied by a number of shocked stares and shaken heads. And it makes me wonder how many of the people who drove by me, splashing me with water were wondering if I had lost my mind or if I just didn't have enough sense to get out of the rain. (Shrug) Water ain't never hurt no one other than the wicked witch of the west, so I'll survive a little soaking.

  Oh course that doesn't mean I wouldn't like the blissful sun of the weekend back. So today's Music Monday will be the perfect song to bring back the sun and keep me smiling despite the rain.

Cruise By: Florida Georgia Line

  And as a matter of fact, I just noticed they had done a new remix of this song with Nelly. Hum... This is his second country song. Do you think he is a fan?

Cruise Remix By: Florida Georgia Line

  I also noticed something interesting in this video. The blond model 54 seconds into the remix video. We have seen her before. A while back I shared a video called Uncommitted by Xia Junsu. She is the main female in that video. Can you recognize her in both?

Uncommitted By: Xia Junsu of JYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment