Monday, February 4, 2013

Music Monday For the Romantic.

  First of all, sorry for the late post today. Hubby's computer keeps crashing so I've been working on it all day. And of course its still not fixed.

  My Music Mondays in February are going to be love songs, which is only fitting with Valentine's on the 14th. I think of February as the month of love, so would like to share some of my favorites.

This is a song that used to play a lot on Days of our Lives when I was little for special moments and it always reminds me of a true love anthem.

Endless Love By: Diana Ross and Lionel Richie

Last month at the 27th Annual Golden Disk Awards, two K-pop singers did a remake/cover of this song and I loved it. K.Will has a lovely voice and I really love his song Please Don't. And though I don't know much about the band SISTAR, their member Hyorin has a lovely voice. When these two came together to sing this song I was really impressed. Song actually starts at 30 seconds into the video. Watch it and I hope you love it as much as the original.

Endless Love remake By: K. Will and Hyorin (of SISTAR)


Happy Romance Month! And I hope you have the perfect romance novel to go with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment